Monday, December 14, 2009

Top Apps of 2009

These are my favorite apps in no particular order..
I was inspired by my youth pastor (http://www.tomcottar.org/2009/12/14/2009-top-impacts-apps/) ...ha ha
1.Runway(Free)...My dad's favorite game. Pointless, but addicting.
2. Shazam (Free) For when you are listening to the radio and go 'I wonder what this song is'.
3.Chipotle (Free) You can order from your iPhone!
4. PS Mobile (Free) Awesome app to make your pics black and white..
5. Tap Tap Revenge (Free) Both Tap Tap and Tap Tap2 are fun to play while bored.
6. Bible(Free) It's the YouVersion one...Lots of translations at your fingertips.
7. Tetris ($4.99) I just love Tetris..ha ha..
8. Pandora (Free) Awesome Radio anywhere...
9. Cube Runner (Free) It's fun...Even though I usually just crash..
10. reMovem free (Free) My Mom's addiction.
11.LineUp (Free) Another pointless addicting game..
12. SimplyTweetLite (Free) My favorite Twitter app :)

-K

1 comment:

tomcottar said...

ooohhh...CHIPOTLE!

i had no idea..got to get this one!