Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it REALLY Him we live for everyday?

What to say, Lord,
It's You who gave me life
And I can't explain just how
Much you mean to me know,
That you have saved me, Lord
I give all I am to You
That everyday I could,
Be a light that shines Your name,

Everyday, It's You I live for,
Everyday, I'll follow after You,
Everyday I'll walk with You, my Lord.

Everyday, Lord,
I'll learn to stand upon Your word,
And I pray that I,
I might come to know You more,
That You would guide me
In every single step I take,
that everyday I can,
Be Your light unto the world.


It's You I live for everyday,
It's You I live for everyday,
It's You I live for everyday,
It's You I live for everyday.

Look at the lyrics. Is it REALLY Him we live for everyday. (In case you haven't figure it out, I love Christian music :D)

No comments: