Friday, February 27, 2009

New Cappuccino Maker!!!!!

Well, I don't know if I told ya'll, but we've been using my cappuccino maker for our church cafe, and the travel was too much for it. Part of the frother came off, and it's still under warranty, so we called Hamilton Beach, and they sent us a new part, but it didn't work right.
So, off we went to Wal-Mart to acquire a brand new one!!!! YAY!
So, Kafe Kathleen is back in business!!!
I've been a little overwhelmed doing Graphics and the Cafe in Youth Group, even though J is a HUGE help, thanks girlfriend :)
And, I was asked to start doing Graphics for Childrens Church again!
I committed to setting up the PPT Presentations and letting someone else run them :) Problem solved.
Tomorrow, J has to babysit all morning, so I will hopefully get caught up and maybe a little ahead with school, since we are having tons of company this spring!
Oh, and I finally got texting on my phone!!! Wooo! I wonder how many I will use in my first month..ha ha..I'm not that popular :D
I'm well on my way to being half-way through the Bible, too!
I'm in Psalms 40 right now..and the middle of the Bible is Psalms 119 something!
Well, Time to go study some science and read my Bible..
-Happy Saturday!
Kathleen

No comments: