Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm sick!

I woke up this morning not feeling good at all!
I think I have taken a total of 5 Benadryl today!
I did some school, and played some Sly2 :) I missed CBS, though. Oh well, I got some school done then, when I could actually think somewhat.
I hope I feel better by Friday, J and I are babysitting for the MOPS steering committee meeting at church.
I made a Peppermint Mocha with Monin Dark Chocolate Syrup...I don't think I'd buy the chocolate syrup that way again, it's expensive and I couldn't tell much difference between that and Hershey's Ice Cream Topping.
I don't think I blogged about my experience downtown Austin a couple weeks ago..
Well, we went into Texas Coffee Traders to get some coffee syrups. The owner was in there, and he made us coffee drinks and gave me tips for the cafe at church.
Who knew you could make coffee like sun tea!
Last week, I forgot to make cold coffee for Java Chips...So, we were early and I quickly brewed some and put it in the freezer. And, it was just my lucky day, the freezer was on it's warmest setting! It didn't really matter though, because we didn't get chocolate chips! Ha ha..
I got the script for Childrens Church...I will be doing the Graphics and Sound again!
Come see me :D Along with Wednesday Night Youth Group graphics.
Oh well, enough rambling!
Off to bed!
K

No comments: