It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
Guess what? Satan's joy is to try to make you stumble, and many of us fall into that trap. We need to stand firm and remember that Christ has covered our sins and we are no longer burdened by that.
My Bible Curriculum in school is pretty cool and I've learned a lot from it, like this:
How to Overcome the Wiles of the Devil and His Demonic Host.
1. Realize that Satan is more powerful than you are. (You aren't going to overcome Him without the strength of the Omnipotent One)
2. Pray daily for God's help against the enemy.
3. Work constantly at maturing in every area in your Christian life (Ephesians 6:10-18)
4. Know the Bible very well. (Every time Jesus was tempted by the Devil, He responded with Scripture, Satan also quoted Scripture but took it out of context and misapplied it)
5. Guard against your areas of weakness and be sensitive to the circumstances which bring temptation to you.
6. Ask God for the power of the Holy Spirit in your life.
**This post was inspired by Teen CBS .....Next week is the last week until August, and this year, we studied Romans. Our "themes" this year were "Dig Deep" and "Do not be ashamed of the Gospel!"
I've seen examples and I know, that if you are not dug firmly into God and don't have His words buried in your heart, Satan is going to jump at the opportunity to get the best of you.
Always remember that God is for you, not against you!