Thursday, July 12, 2012

Crazy Life

Hey there,

So....I started 2 summer classes this Monday.

My comp class is stressing me out because I don't know how to write "like a college student".

Then there's my health and wellness class. I had to do a 1.5 mile run to test my abilities.
I almost died  felt pretty good running in the 90 degree humidity.
Then I got home and figured out what my minute per mile score meant....
I got the lowest score possible....I basically failed.
But, hey. I ran, didn't I?
And on the plus side, out of shapeness does not count in this class!

My weekend is going to be crazy babysitting, but hey. It's okay! (hey, that rhymed!)

I can no longer think. After 4 cups of coffee, 3 very energetic kids and a run in this heat, I am done.

I will leave you with my verse for the week:


Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
-Philippians 4:6 (NASB)

No comments: