Sunday, February 13, 2011

When Will They Realize...?

I was reading Hosea 11 tonight, and verse 3 really stood out to me...
"It was I who taught Ephriam to walk, taking them by the arms; but they did not realize it was I who healed them. I led them with cords of human kindness with ties of love; I lifted the yoke from their neck and bent down to feed them."

So many times in this world you hear "The universe gave me this"...."My horoscope said this" or "Mary gave me this..." even "My ancestors are looking down on me and gave me this.."
This passage says GOD gives us what we need, and everything good that happens to us, and everything bad that happens to us comes from His master plan.

We are often so tempted to say "Wow...I got lucky!" Actually, you didn't. God gave you that.

Remember that next time you are thinking about being "lucky"

1 comment:

Jenna Johnson said...

Great verse.. and great reminder. Thanks for sharing this.