Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hola all you Bloggers!

Hey there...It's me..
I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year.
We all seem to have New Years resolutions. Mine, this year is 1) To actually to P.E. so I don't have to take another year of it ;) and 2) Read the whole Bible, or most of it through the year. Really, just committing to read a couple verses every day.
It is amazing how much just a couple chapters inspire you. And praying specifically to God...Like about a bad attitude....I have had a joyful attitude already..and I have more energy or hope...something of that sort. I randomly decided to clean out my room...Just putting on some music and having a positive attitude makes cleaning so much easier. I put my mind to catching up on Algebra today..I caught up and got all but one question right on a test! Come on, people! God does to miracles in your every day life. He is always there, and you can always count on Him!
-K

No comments: